Having a strong online and social media presence is one of the best things you can do for your real estate business. The New Year is right around the corner, and now is the time to make some New Year’s resolutions for marketing your real estate business in 2016. Take the opportunity to start with a clean slate and implement new ideas. Here are the top 5 must-dos for your real estate marketing in 2016:
- Examine your online presence. Step back and take stock of your overall online presence. Do you have the basics? If you’re a savvy agent, you’ve already got a website, a blog, and social media accounts set up. Take the next step and make sure your branding and contact info is consistent throughout, and you’re linking back to your website whenever possible.
- Blog regularly. The importance of providing regular content to your audience isn’t going to change any time soon. Posting once a week is a great goal. Create content that your audience finds relevant, such as listing info or tips for buyers and sellers.
- Create videos for your listings. YouTube is the top video research destination for home shoppers. Create a YouTube video channel for yourself or your business, and start uploading videos of your listings. YouTube videos are great for SEO. Bonus ideas: get videos of customer testimonials or highlights of the towns you serve.
- Get a mobile-responsive website. The majority of people are searching for real estate and real estate agents from their phones. Make sure your website is mobile-responsive so your audience can easily find you from any device.
- Post to social media regularly. Your audience is on social media, and it makes sense to connect with them where they are. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube will continue to allow you to reach to your audience and target them in relevant ways. Set up a regular posting schedule.
If you’re a Social Pro Gold customer, you know RLS2000 is already taking care of each of these resolutions for you. Not a Social Pro Gold customer yet? We’ll build your mobile-responsive website and blog, post regularly to your blog for you, set up and post to your social media accounts, create YouTube videos for each of your listings, and more. Check out our video to see everything Social Pro Gold can do for you, and make 2016 the year you take your online marketing to the next level:
Ready to learn more? Set up a demo.
Interested in a free social media seminar for your entire office in 2016? Sign up for our free Social Media Boot Camp 101.
Already a Social Pro Gold customer? Watch our on-demand webinar on enhancing your Social Pro Gold website.