Want to make sure your real estate website stands out from the crowd? Here are 5 ways to make it shine:
1. Write up your bio. Your potential clients are researching you and how you’ll market their listings. They want to know your experience and what you can bring to the table as their real estate agent. Think about your history in the real estate business, your credentials, your areas of expertise, and how you can give potential clients a great experience when working with you. Use this info to write a few paragraphs for an "About Me" page on your website and social media profiles.
2. Get testimonials. Testimonials from your satisfied clients are proof that you offer a great real estate experience. Don’t be shy to ask your clients for a testimonial after a successful real estate transaction. Let them know you’d like to add it to your website and make sure you get their permission. Don’t stop at adding a testimonial to your website either. You can also add it as a blog post or post it directly to social media like Facebook or LinkedIn. Take testimonials to the next level with video. Record your clients giving a video testimonial on your smartphone and upload it to your YouTube account. From there, you can add the video to your website.
3. Be mobile-responsive. The majority of people are searching for real estate and real estate agents from their phones, so having a mobile-responsive website is more important than ever. Mobile-responsive websites look good on every device — from a desktop computer to an iPad or smartphone — and provide a seamless experience for clients. Make sure your real estate website is mobile-responsive so your audience can easily find you from any device.
4. Feature town pages for the towns you serve. Your clients and potential clients want info about the cities and towns you serve. Schools, amenities, demographics, real estate stats, town history, quick searches for real estate… the list goes on. Make sure to feature town pages with this type of info prominently on your website so clients can find it. This kills two birds with one stone: it gives your clients valuable info and it’s great for SEO.
5. Start blogging. Writing your own blog articles is one of the best ways to personalize your real estate marketing. Blogging provides value to your potential clients, showcases your real estate knowledge, and it’s great for SEO. If you’re a Social Pro Gold or Social Pro customer, you already know that RLS2000 automatically blogs listing updates and general interest articles for you. So what’s left for you to blog about? Keep thinking local and blog about anything and everything related to the communities you serve. Monthly real estate stats, events and things to do, newcomer information — these all make great blog posts.
Looking for a real estate website with all of these features and more? Create a standout online presence with Social Pro Agent, RLS2000’s all-in-one website and social media package. Learn more and sign up for a demo here.