The popularity of YouTube has only been growing over the last several years, and real estate agents can reap the benefits by marketing themselves and their listings on YouTube. Buyers and sellers are using YouTube more and more to search for properties and search for agents. In fact, YouTube is the top video research destination for home shoppers according to a study from realtor.org. Just getting started with YouTube? Check out our blog post on YouTube marketing for real estate. Already have a channel but don’t know what to do next? Here are 6 ideas for creating great YouTube videos and taking your real estate video marketing to the next level:
1. Take a personalized tour of your listings. Grab your smartphone and film a video as you walk through your listings. Narrate your way through the home and point out key details and special features.
2. Give market updates. Film yourself giving regular market updates for the towns you serve. Information like number of new listings, number of sold homes, and the average sale price and days on market are great information for buyers and sellers and present you as an expert.
3. Record your resume. Create a short video of your resume or bio. Introduce yourself and talk about how you got into real estate, your applicable experience, your credentials, and what you love about real estate. Potential buyers and sellers will feel like they’re getting to know you via video.
4. Take a town or neighborhood tour. Film yourself giving an intro about a town you serve in town square, then take a quick walk or drive through your community. Point out areas of interest like schools, parks, restaurants, and local businesses.
5. Film buying and selling tips. Create short informational videos on real estate-related topics. Great topics include moving tips, the buying or selling process, the home inspection process, and the closing process.
6. Capture video testimonials. Record testimonials from your happy buyers and sellers. Shoot a quick video on your smartphone around the closing table or in the threshold of a new home.
Looking for more training with social media? Schedule your social media training with RLS2000 now.